2016 NSF AISL PI Meeting (February 29-March 2)
It was with great pleasure that CAISE hosted the 2016 National Science Foundation (NSF) Advancing Informal STEM Learning (AISL) Program Principal Investigator (PI) Meeting from February 29-March 2, 2016, at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel in North Bethesda, MD.
CAISE extends a heartfelt thank you to all the principal investigators, co-principal investigators, project leaders, evaluators, researchers, NSF program officers and staff, as well as program officers from the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Department of Education, and the National Park Service who participated and contributed their time, knowledge, work and thinking to the meeting.
Keynote Address from the National Science Foundation Education and Human Resources Deputy Assistant Director Jim Lewis
Concurrent Session Presentation about the National Science Foundation INCLUDES Initiative
Presentation from Westat on Findings from the AISL Online Project Monitoring System (OPMS)
Notes from the following Concurrent Sessions are available upon request. Please contact CAISE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Broadening Participation: The NSF INCLUDES Initiative and Implication and Directions for Informal STEM Education
- Public Participation in STEM Research: Citizen Science
- Connecting Research and Practice: How to Create a More Equitable Relationship
- Cyberlearning and Computer Science
- Documenting Impact Over the Long-Term and Across the Ecosystem
- Media and Technology in the Learning Ecosystem
- The Research Behind How We Measure Learning and Engagement
- Strategies for Sharing Project Resources, Findings, and Professional Development Through Networks and Resource Centers