Welcome to the Equity Resource Center for the Informal STEM Education field funded by the US National Science Foundation (NSF) Advancing Informal STEM Learning (AISL) program. Informal STEM education (ISE) is lifelong learning in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) that takes place across a multitude of designed settings and experiences outside of the formal classroom.
The NSF AISL solicitation is available!
Upcoming webinars about the AISL solicitation are listed below.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 3:30-4:30p ET - AISL Project Types REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 3:30-4:30p ET - Open Questions & Answers REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 2-3:30p ET - Proposal Budgets REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 2-3p ET - Budget Questions & Answers REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 3-4:00p ET- Final Open Questions & Answers REGISTER HERE
- Developing Proposal Budgets (Presents nuts-n-bolts for developing proposal budgets. A compliment to the October 26 webinar)
- Evaluation and Project Oversight (For supporting iterative improvement & accountability)
- RECORDING AISL Proposal Goals (with a deep focus on 1-3 + SSC) Passcode: AISLGOALS1-6