Get Ready for the 2018 NSF STEM for All Video Showcase
The 2018 NSF STEM for All Video Showcase: Transforming the Educational Landscape, will be held online May 14 - 21, 2018. This event is created and facilitated by TERC and is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF Award #1642187). This work is done in collaboration with six NSF-funded resource centers: MSPnet, CADRE, CIRCL, CAISE, STELAR, and CS for All Teachers.
This year's themes are: Transforming the Educational Landscape
- Partnerships that advance education
- Broadening participation & access to high quality STEM experiences
- Innovative practices transforming education
- Research informing STEM learning and teaching
The 2018 National Science Foundation (NSF) STEM for All Video Showcase is an annual online event. Each year, it hosts between 100-200 three-minute video presentations from federally funded projects that aim to improve STEM (Science, Math, Engineering, and Mathematics) and computer science education. During the seven days of this online event, Principal Investigators, practitioners, administrators, researchers, policy-makers, industry and the public at large are encouraged to participate. All participants will be able to view the video presentations, post to the facilitated discussions related to each video, and vote for the videos that are most effective in conveying the creative work being done. All videos and discussions will be archived for future access thereafter.
The STEM for All Video Showcase:
- Enables leaders of STEM education grants to learn of related work funded in different divisions at NSF, as well as other federal agencies, by sharing and discussing visual narratives of their project.
- Provides a mechanism for projects to disseminate their work to the public at large.
- Facilitates collegial discourse between project leaders.
- Allows researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, and parents to provide queries and feedback to these projects, providing new perspectives, ideas, and new contacts in the field.
Learn more on the Showcase Q & A page.
The Videohall.com platform was created by the Center for School Reform at TERC with support from the National Science Foundation. Opinions expressed on this site are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the Foundation.
November 02, 2018
November 01, 2018
October 31, 2018
October 30, 2018
October 24, 2018